Evalueserve - Research Associate/Senior Associate - India Economics Research Team (1-6 yrs)
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We- re powered by mind+machine - a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
The position is of a research associate with a top ranking Economics research team, based out of India, with one of our reputed Investment bank clients. The research team is responsible for the firm's forecasts of India's economic activity, interest rates and policy developments, notably with technical support that will be used in the team's quantitative estimates. The associate will help with general research assistance for the economics team, which provides macro research for use of its end clients and the internal equity and fixed income /research sales team.
In addition, the position will involve helping the team to update some of its regular research products and respond to client requests.
- Post Graduate Degree in Economics & statistics/Econometrics or MBA in Finance with a strong interest in economics.
- Working experience as an economist/academician to include conducting or at least contributing to applied macroeconomic research projects.
- Strong background in macro and international economics
- Good statistical understanding
- Strong writing capability
- Strong communication skills
- Strong econometrics knowledge is an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.