Evalueserve - Quant Index Research Lead (4-8 yrs)
About Company -
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We're powered by mind+machine - a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
- We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom.
Job Description -- Quant Index - Research Lead
- Support the client (structuring/ index operations) in implementing, back- testing and idea generation of new indices/strategies
- Day to day maintenance of Equity Indices.
- Developing new indices as required by the client.
- Daily, monthly and quarter rebalancing of all the equity indices.
- Daily Checks for index level calculations and publishing.
- Ad hoc requests as required by the client related to equity Indices.
- Creating weekly and monthly reports for few of the Indices.
- Manage workflow
Skill Set Required
- 4+ years of experience working in Equity Index domain
- Ability to identify and solve issues effectively on time, eye for details
- Challenging current thinking by implementing new ways of working
- Knowledge of SQL language preferred
- Knowledge of database tools - BBG and Reuters preferred
- Knowledge of advanced excel is a must
- Ability to practice attentive and active listening skills
- Ability to identify proactive ways to contribute to team goals
- Good interpersonal skills