Assocaite at Evalueserve
Views:661 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Evalueserve - Procurement Research Role - Procurement Services (3-8 yrs)
This role in the Procurement Services would be required to develop high quality research reports for category/Market Intelligence managers. These products will help the client better understand their category and make them aware of important developments in their category, with the help of following products:
- Category Intelligence Reports
- Supplier Profiles
- Supplier Risk Assessments
- Supplier Sustainability Reports
- Media Monitoring Reports
- Cost models
- Inflation indices
- Customized research assignments.
- Further, the role involves awareness of smarter ways of executing typical research assignments, including usage of latest tools and techniques available in the market
This role will largely develop market intelligence products through latest and best-in-class techniques, and not just secondary research and primary research.
The Manager should be able to implement and drive BI dashboards, API and smart research techniques using AI/ML, to be able to deliver insights in an effective and efficient manner to the clients.
The role will be responsible for client satisfaction - Ensuring smooth execution of projects within defined timelines and development of client facing content.
The role will also be expected to participate in discussions related to providing insights and ensuring development of trigger-based products based on key market developments that add value for the procurement categories and client companies.
- Experience of working on industry reports
- Extensive report writing experience
- Basic understanding of finance, including analysis of key liquidity ratios
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills
- Experience of working on MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of databases and tools Capital IQ, D&B, Factiva
- Technical bent of mind understands the usage of AI/ML/BI
- Ability to bring innovative with out-of-box thinking
- Highly adept in understanding business issues and translating them into research priorities
- Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- Challenging current thinking by implementing new ways of working
- Possess a flexible & detail oriented attitude
Qualification and experience
- Bachelors degree/MBA
- Basic knowledge of finance understanding of financial statements and ratio analysis
- Experience of 3-8 years
- Client management and team handling experience
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.