Evalueserve - Macro Strategy Role (4-6 yrs)
Job description :
Our research teams generate investment ideas and then market those ideas to institutional investors hedge funds, and our own internal sales force and traders. The associate will provide analytical support to a highly rated Strategy team and interact with the relevant teams in our global offices. The associate's responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining research data models in Python
- Transition existing data models in excel to Python
- Collecting financial data using data sources such as Bloomberg, DataStream and Thomson Reuters.
- Creating and maintaining databases, statistical models etc.
- Extensive sector and market valuation using quant models, relative valuation etc.
- Developing operating metrics using financial data on indices, analyzing fund flows and macro indicators.
Skill Set Required :
- Python is a must
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Strong accounting and financial knowledge
- Excellent skills relating to data management and interpretation on excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to synthesize research findings
- Knowledge of VBA and statistical analysis tools will be an added advantage
Education and experience :
- B.Tech / MCA; CFA (AIMR, USA) would be preferred
- 4-6 years of Financial / Industry experience
- Strong academic record, quantitative skills and an interest in and understanding of financial markets
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.