Talent Acquisition Role - HR at Evalueserve
Views:702 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:166
Evalueserve - Lead Analyst - Index Quants (5-14 yrs)
Elevate Your Impact Through Innovation and Learning
- Evalueserve is a global leader in delivering innovative and sustainable solutions to a diverse range of clients, including over 25% of Fortune 500 companies. Clients include Amazon, Deutsche Bank, Johnson & Johnson, McDonald's, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley, Nestl, Novo Nordisk, and Procter & Gamble. With a presence in more than 45 countries across five continents, we excel in leveraging state-of-the-art technology, artificial intelligence, and unparalleled subject matter expertise to elevate our clients' business impact and strategic decision-making.
- Our team of over 4,500+talented professionals operate in 45 countries, including major centers in India, China, Chile, Romania, and North America. Evalueserve is proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work- , offering a dynamic, growth-oriented, and open culture that prioritizes a flexible work-life balance, diverse and inclusive teams, and equal opportunities for all.
- At the core of our commitment to employee development is Evalueserve University, our on-demand learning platform that provides access to a wealth of resources and global project experiences. We believe that by nurturing our employees' growth and empowering them with the necessary tools, we can create award-winning outcomes and elevate their careers, regardless of their backgrounds or locations.
- Join Evalueserve and become part of our mission to drive impactful outcomes through innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. Together, we can make a difference and elevate our impact.
Watch this video (https://youtu.be/_Rj7cfCLPKU) to understand what it means to Elevate Your Impact at Evalueserve!
Important responsibilities in this role will include :
- Support clients' teams (structuring / trading / index operations) in implementing and back - testing complex strategies in VBA / Python.
- Maintain existing strategies for equity, FX, commodities, interest rates, and F&O.
- Develop and maintain tools / models in Python / VBA.
- Run sanity checks and report daily maintenance of these indices.
- Bear the responsibilities for periodic rolls and rebalancing and carrying out other lifecycle events.
- Manage sub-projects and timelines within the main project.
- Respond to ad-hoc client requests.
- Design and implement new checks and controls as per the changing client requirements.
- Provide ideas on various aspects, such as financial and quantitative concepts, implementation of controls, and framework designs.
Skills we're looking for:
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Python, VBA, and financial instruments are necessary.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of financial instruments is a must.
- Keen interest in quantitative finance and understanding of the global economy and fundamental factors affecting the valuation of various asset classes are desirable.
- Familiarity with market data providers, such as Bloomberg and Reuters, is required.
- Ability to manage / collaborate with team members sitting at different locations.
- Should be comfortable in interacting with international clients.
- Ability to identify and solve issues effectively on time and should have an eye for detail.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.