Evalueserve - Equity Research Role - Metals & Mining (2-4 yrs)
Job Description : Equity Research - Sell Side
- Supporting Equity Research Analyst of a Global Investment Bank in carrying out research on a portfolio of companies.
- Track news, events and results of the companies under coverage
- Tracking and monitoring regulatory trends impacting the industry
- Building and maintaining databases tracking key macroeconomic indicators/industry KPIs
- Working on Financial Models updating historical numbers, building projections and carrying out valuation
- Listening to and summarizing investment conference calls
- Assist the Lead Analyst in preparation of company profiles, newsletters, Flash notes, earning notes, initiating coverage reports, etc.
- Developing road-show presentations
- Handling ad-hoc research requests as per client requirements
Skill Set :
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts and financial analysis skills
- Understanding of valuation methodologies
- Good financial writing skills
- Well versed in building a financial model with forecasting
- Ability to build client relations
- Independent performer
- Knowledge of database tools Bloomberg, Reuters and other financial data systems
- Knowledge of VBA, Excel Macros would be an added advantage
Education and Experience :
- MBA/PGDM (Finance) / CA ; CFA(US) would be an added advantage.
- Equity Research - Sell Side experience
Evalueserve is committed to providing equal opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, race, ethnicity or origin, religion or belief, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.