Assocaite at Evalueserve
Views:156 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Evalueserve - Enterprise Data Management Role (5-10 yrs)
Markit EDM - Immediate Joiners
- Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We- re powered by mind+machine - a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales, and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake competition.
- We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions, faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Job Description :
Role and responsibilities:
- Contribute to architecture design and issue resolution in accordance with Markit EDM best practices
- Implement and configure Markit EDM components, both backend processes and user interfaces
- Execute performance tuning and optimization exercise
- Implement new solutions to support business growth across multiple continents
- Work closely with clients to verify requirements and ensure frequent communication and prototyping sessions to validate them
- Resolve any defects in testing activities
- Communicate issues, status, and progress on assigned tasks to Markit EDM users
- Troubleshoot mis-specified architectures and rapidly correct them
- Work across Europe and US time zones to support the business, if required
Skills and background:
- Five or more years of experience of Markit EDM development or a Markit EDM certification
- Understanding of modular system design, reuses of components, batch scheduling and event-triggered system usage, and implementation concepts
- Proficiency in SQL and the use of SQL Server
- Experience in user interface development and configuration
- Familiarity with investment systems in general (such as trading systems, portfolio management systems, risk management systems, etc.)
- Familiarity with data warehouse design and usage
- Knowledge of vendor products such as Bloomberg Data License
- Knowledge of workflow with front and back office systems and integration technologies, such as MQ, XML, TIBCO, Scripting
- Knowledge of implementation clean up, maintenance, and housekeeping in large scale investment systems
- Experience working with XML
- Experience with cloud hosting (e.g., AWS, Azure), automated testing set up, and scheduler
To be decided on a case-by-case basis, pegged with the best in the industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.