Evalueserve - Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst - ICT Research (1-6 yrs)
ICT Research - Business Analysts & Senior Buisness Analysts
Job description :
- Good domain expertise in any of the following areas i.e. Managed IPT, Data center, hosting, Security, Voice convergence, Network services,Converged LAN, CRM, UCC, Cloud computing etc.
- Knowledge in more than one of these areas would be an added advantage.
- Background in Telecom/IT consulting or management consulting will be a big plus.
- Knowledge of research databases would be extremely handy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to execute and lead business analysis projects autonomously.
- Having a knack to organize, analyze, synthesize and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical methodologies and frameworks.
- Expertise in MS Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent analytical skills (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Capable of handling multiple mission-critical projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality or impacting deadlines.
- Experience working in a strategic analysis capacity, which must be in a Global ICT environment.
- Any experience in the global ICT sales and/or marketing exposure, giving the role holder a good understanding of the commercial aspects of our business will be an added plus (not a must requirement)
- Strong analytical & communications skills, with the ability and confidence to present, defend and enhance lines of thought.
- Good general knowledge of markets, technology and business drivers, with a clear understanding of stakeholder requirements.
Required Candidate profile :
- Research professional with a strong interest in ICT/E&C/Procurement industry.
- Lead multiple research projects and client assignments ensuring appropriate workflow planning, resource utilization, and quality assurance.
- Guide team problem solving, the development of research strategies, the application of analytical techniques and frameworks, and the creation of research end-products.
- Complete research, including data gathering and analysis, when appropriate.
- Lead and/or complete ad hoc research and knowledge building.
- Strong secondary research in ICT.
- Strong Report writing skills.
- Good Technology know how.
Education and experience :
- MBA from a reputed institute with 0.6 to 6 years of experience
- Preference will be given to candidates from Big4 consulting firms with similar profiles