HR at Evalueserve
Views:4017 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Evalueserve - Associate Vice President - Data Analytics - Life Sciences/Healthcare Domain (10-15 yrs)
About Evalueserve :
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We are powered by mind+machine - a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
Since our inception in 2000, we have steadily grown our operations to more than 3,600 employees across the globe. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
Job description :
Job requires the person to work in a dynamic environment for various clients across marketing & supply chain domain looking into the following aspects :
- Lead a team of 100+ data analytics professionals and act a department head for driving analytics center of excellence
- Support sales & management team to drive business development initiatives by expanding solution portfolio and offerings in the Analytics domain
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future operations capability
- Engage Business Partners to ensure analytic solutions are appropriate to existing business processes and level of readiness
- Provides advice on technical aspects of solution development and integration (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly
- Should have team management, project management, stakeholder management experience
- Review project deliverables and manage SLAs
- Provide thought leadership in projects and train, coach an groom junior team members.
- Work collaboratively to contribute to achieving multiple team's business outcomes
- Building Analytics as a key capability across - data management, data science and data visualization
- Act as a program manager for the entire department and coordinate for hiring and appraisal for all team members
- Person would be based out of India (Gurgaon)
Desired Skills :
-We are looking for candidates who have demonstrated both client servicing and advanced analytics skills
- At least 10+ years of experience in the field of Data Analytics with direct client service exposure (served clients in a consultant, or team leader capacity)
- 7+ years of Team management & Project Management experience, and working experience with global pharmaceutical /healthcare Companies
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organisation strategy and ability to design business solutions
- Experiencing in assessing a broad range of functional exposure from a marketing, supply chain, pricing, digital perscpective etc.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences. Some experience of with working with board/CXO level stakeholders
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritise and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
- Results oriented with ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefit
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills
Education and experience :
- Graduate/ Post-graduate in Statistics/Economics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Engineering/ Management from a reputed university
- 10+ years of experience in data analytics - with working exposure in Marketing, Customer & Supply Chain Analytics & Digital Analytics for Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.