Senior Associate at Evalueserve
Views:2483 Applications:518 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Evalueserve - Associate - India Equity Strategy - Onshore - CA/CFA (1-3 yrs)
Our research teams generate investment ideas and then market those ideas to institutional investors, hedge funds, and our own internal sales force and traders. The associate will provide analytical support to a highly rated Strategy team.
The associate's responsibilities will include :
- Collating data and performing analysis.
- Creating and maintaining information on databases, etc.
- Working on financial fundamental and macroeconomic indicators.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and commenting on day-to-day happenings across regions and markets with the aim of identifying and highlighting key trends.
- Keeping the team abreast with key investment debates.
- Contributing to weekly thematic reports and generating investment ideas.
- Working with the Sales team to respond to client requests, both internal and external, including tailored and bespoke requests.
Education and Experience :
- Post graduate/CA, CFA added advantage
- 1-2 years of Financial/ Industry experience
- Strong academic record, quantitative skills and an interest in and understanding of financial markets
- To be decided on a case-by-case basis