Evalueserve - Associate - Equity Research - Sell Side (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
- Supporting Equity Research Analyst of a Global Investment Bank in carrying out research on a portfolio of companies.
- Track news, events and results of the companies under coverage
- Tracking and monitoring regulatory trends impacting the industry
- Building and maintaining databases tracking key macroeconomic indicators/industry KPIs
- Working on Financial Models updating historical numbers, building projections and carrying out valuation
- Listening to and summarizing investment conference calls
- Assist the Lead Analyst in preparation of company profiles, newsletters, Flash notes, earning notes, initiating coverage reports, etc.
- Developing road-show presentations
- Handling ad-hoc research requests as per client requirements
Skill Set :
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts and financial analysis skills
- Understanding of valuation methodologies
- Good financial writing skills (beyond factual reporting such as Company Description)
- Well versed in building a financial model with forecasting
- Ability to build client relations
- Independent performer
- Knowledge of database tools Bloomberg, Reuters and other financial data systems
- Knowledge of VBA, Excel Macros would be an added advantage
Education and Experience :
- MBA/PGDM (Finance) / CA ; CFA(US) would be an added advantage.
- Looking for candidates with strong Equity Research experience