Evalueserve - Associate - Emerging Markets Sovereign Credit Strategy - Investment Bank - IIT (1-6 yrs)
This is a role for one of the top US based Investment Bank on the street providing market leading coverage on Emerging Market Sovereign Credit Strategy. The research associate will work with strategists based in London and US to help implement analytical models, analyze large amount of data, maintain indices and identify investment strategies.
The associate will be required to create, manage, develop and maintain credit database on/for EM issuance, amortizations, credit spreads, EM country ratings and bond level rich/cheap analysis. The associate should have an inclination towards data crunching, capacity to summarize large pieces of information and generate analytics independently. Typical projects may include tracking spread performance, valuations and technical positioning of EM countries/credits across the three regions Asia, LATAM and CEEMEA. Eventually, the associate should put together the infrastructure for capturing crucial data points, writing sections of research periodicals while creating/updating charts and tables, ideating investment strategies or identifying themes supportive of/contributing to team's investment thesis.
Education & Experience:
- B. Tech from IIT or any other reputed Engineering Institutes.
- 1-3 years of Financial/Industry experience (preferable)
- Strong academic record, quantitative skills and an interest in and understanding of financial markets
- Any progress towards CFA and/or FRM will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of financial instruments/fixed income asset classes.
- Knowledge of MS office suite, advanced excels, VBA. Any experience in R/Python, Bloomberg or dealing with large data sets will be a significant advantage
Interpersonal and other skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented, with a zero tolerance for error.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, if required. And at the same a team player as well.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Dedication towards work with a learning attitude and pro-activeness.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Flexible approach to workload and work hours as per teams requirements.
- Must be proactive and take strong interest in learning about financial market.
Company profile: Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics and data management services. We are powered by Mind + Machine a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales, helping businesses partnering with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.