Evalueserve - Associate - Economics Research (1-3 yrs)
Economics Research : The research associate would assist a Global Economics Research team with one of our reputed investment banking clients.
The position requires :
- Tracking all major economic indicators of assigned region and analyzing their possible impact on financial markets.
- Understanding inter-linkages between the macro indicators internal to the country as well as external.
- Having a good knowledge of databases, handle a lot of data, create charts and use various statistical methods of forecasting the same.
- Write reports, commentaries and compile news roundups.
- Create and work on Econometric models
- Handle ad hoc research requests as per requirements
- Domain capabilities of macro-economic research
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft excel and any statistical packages like Eviews, R, Matlab etc
- Preferred knowledge of database tools - Haver, Reuters, Bloomberg, and other financial databases; various central bank and statistical websites
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eye for detail and ability to identify and solve issues effectively and on time
- Master's in economics