Euler Motors - Manager - Operations Excellence (3-8 yrs)
Operations Excellence Manager
- This role will embed Process Excellence and progress the organization's targets, working with the business to design, deliver and implement innovative solutions that meet the right business outcomes, developing a culture and building capability within the business of continuous improvement and collaboration via a community of trained specialists across the organization.
- Specifically, this role will act as an evangelist of Process Excellence and its benefits, responsible for owning and driving the end-to-end Senior stakeholder engagement at the senior level and down to generate buy-in that will enable Process Simplification & Optimization opportunities.
- This role will work closely with senior leaders within the business to drive the business forward in meeting the goals and objectives of the organization and will provide an opportunity to work with established leaders within the team and across the organization.
Key Responsibilities :
- Acts as a Process Excellence evangelist across the business. Works in partnership with business stakeholders providing Process Excellence solutions to identify and shape opportunities that drive improved customer experience, efficiency, profitability, and risk reduction.
- Provides an appropriate challenge to the business to embed continuous improvement as a culture and support the delivery of outcomes in conjunction with the Change and Implementation Lead.
- Accountable for the engagement model from inception through to implementation of projects, driving a program of improvement while promoting the team and its benefits across the organization
- Provides process and operational excellence knowledge to support the team and to deliver successful outcomes as part of project delivery e.g. lean thinking, continuous improvement etc.
- Drives and facilitates the firmwide opportunity assessment and development of business cases.
Experience and Qualifications Required :
- Excellent stakeholder and communication skills, with a proven track record of influencing and motivating others at senior level to achieve results and exceed targets
- Significant experience in deploying best practices for process and operational excellence within a mid - large organization, with a broad understanding of automation tools and documentation
- Proven experience of building team dynamics to deliver outcomes through a structured approach, capable of coaching and mentoring team members to shape performance improvement outcomes while building individual and team capability
- Experience of delivering capability building and training to business stakeholders at all levels: awareness, tools & techniques, technical subject matter, leader, case studies etc.
- First degree level (Bachelor's degree) or equivalent
- Desirable: MBA and/or consultancy experience
- Preferable: Exp in ops heavy industry