HR Manager at Eucloid Data Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:179 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Eucloid - Data Scientist (2-5 yrs)
Job Description - Data Scientist
Eucloid Data Solutions is a fast-growing AI-consulting firm that enables business growth for its clients through advanced Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Data engineering. Eucloid offers bespoke, full-stack and data-driven approach to solving highly complex and large-scale business problems for some of the biggest Fortune-500 organizations. Eucloid has presence across multiple continents & countries, most notably in US, India, Sweden & Indonesia.
Eucloid has deep partnerships with leading Data & Cloud vendors in the industry. These range from Marketing Cloud solutions (Adobe, Twilio, Google), Cloud Vendors (Amazon, Microsoft, Google), Machine Learning (H2O.ai, Tensorflow) and Data Products (Snowflake, Databricks, Confluent). Eucloid is also an early adopter and a strong believer in Open-source platforms like DBT, Airflow & Superset.
We take immense pride in our team. We are comprised of high-performing, ambitious, diverse and highly accomplished individuals with educational backgrounds from Top-tier institutes such as IITs/NITs/BITS/DTU/IIMs, World-class Consulting, Analytics, Product & Tech orgs such as Accenture/Sapient/EXL/Axtria/Noon.
Raghvendra Kushwah - Raghvendra is a veteran in Business consulting with 16+ years of experience in firms like Accenture Strategy and Cognizant Business Consulting. In his last role at Accenture, he was running an independent business for Accenture in India and lead a team for 30 consultants. He is B.Tech. (IIT Delhi), MBA (IIM Lucknow) and LLB (Faculty of Law, Delhi University).
Anuj Gupta - Anuj has led large, diverse Products & Engineering teams with leading tech companies like Adobe and Amazon for 17+ years. In his last role at Amazon, he led a team of 50+ Engineers & 10+ Product Managers for Amazon APAC geos. He is B.Tech. (IIT Delhi) and MBA (ISB Hyderabad).
We are looking for a data scientist to join our Data platform team supporting various businesses. We are looking for someone who will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality Machine Learning systems that drive revenue growth for our clients.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing models (both supervised and unsupervised) using machine learning techniques, including Feature Engineering & Hyper-parameterization
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems, to improve overall data quality and completeness
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Random Forest, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python, R, Weka, NumPy, Keras/Scipy/Tensorflow. Excellence in at least ML library of these is highly desirable
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Good, applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Data-oriented personality
- Engineering degree or commensurate experience required, with at least 2 years of experience in Data Science, solving for real-world problems.
Candidate should be open to work in flexible shifts (starting around 11 am/12 noon as we may need some overlap time with our US/Europe clients)
The role offers a very attractive compensation (Base + Bonus + Equity) and is based out of Gurgaon. Please reach out to Shruti Deobhankar (email@example.com) if you want to apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.