HR Manager at Eucloid Data Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:68 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Eucloid - Data Product Manager (5-9 yrs)
Data Product Manager
About Eucloid :
Eucloid Data Solutions is a fast-growing AI-consulting firm that enables business growth for its clients through advanced Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Data engineering. Eucloid offers bespoke, full-stack and data-driven approach to solving highly complex and large-scale business problems for some of the biggest Fortune-500 organizations. Eucloid has presence across multiple continents & countries, most notably in US, India, Sweden & Indonesia. Eucloid has deep partnerships with leading Data & Cloud vendors in the industry. These range from Marketing Cloud solutions (Adobe, Twilio, Google), Cloud Vendors (Amazon, Microsoft, Google), Machine Learning (H2O.ai, Tensorflow) and Data Products (Snowflake, Databricks, Confluent). Eucloid is also an early adopter and a strong believer in Open-source platforms like DBT, Airflow & Superset. We takes immense pride in our team. We are comprised of high-performing, ambitious, diverse and highly accomplished individuals with educational backgrounds from Top-tier institutes such as IITs/NITs/BITS/DTU/IIMs, World-class Consulting, Analytics, Product & Tech orgs such as Accenture/Sapient/EXL/Axtria/Noon.
About Co-founders :
Raghvendra Kushwah - Raghvendra is a veteran in Business consulting with 16+ years of experience in firms like Accenture Strategy and Cognizant Business Consulting. In his last role at Accenture, he was running an independent business for Accenture in India and lead a team for 30 consultants. He is B.Tech. (IIT Delhi), MBA (IIM Lucknow) and LLB (Faculty of Law, Delhi University).
Anuj Gupta - Anuj has led large, diverse Products & Engineering teams with leading tech companies like Adobe and Amazon for 17+ years. In his last role at Amazon, he led a team of 50+ Engineers & 10+ Product Managers for Amazon APAC geos. He is B.Tech. (IIT Delhi) and MBA (ISB Hyderabad).
Job description :
We are looking for a high-energy individual for the Data Product Manager role at Eucloid. The candidate will advise clients on multiple business problems and help them achieve desirable business outcomes through projects. The candidate is expected to be a highly motivated individual with an ability to provide strategic & operational leadership for a high-performing, diverse team of Data Analysts, Data Scientists & Data Engineers.
The candidate is expected to lead following work-streams :
- Drive the definition, design and delivery of new data products within the customer's Data Platform and related applications, reporting directly to the Director.
- Work with Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Data analysts as a single Agile scrum teams on design, definition, documentation and implementation of features for new applications, business infrastructure, data security, and data structures
- Document and enter user stories in Jira and assist in story point analyses
- Document monitor and revise the following artifacts in support of application development: product requirements, process maps, use cases, user acceptance test plans, project plans, and release notes.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases
- Coordinate and participate in user acceptance testing of functional requirements.
- Develop, update and implement standard operating procedures for deliverables including Reports, Analysis, Presentations and Technical Deliverables.
Ideal candidate will have following Background and Skills :
- Undergraduate Degree in any quantitative discipline such as engineering or science from a Top-Tier institution. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Product Management role (5+ years in total work experience) with a track record of delivering tangible business outcomes for customers.
- 2+ years of experience in leading a cross-functional teams.
- Prior experience in any Digital commerce function (Customer Analytics, Web Analytics, Marketing Automation etc.) is a plus.
- Prior experience in Big-data solutions, at any level of the stack - Data Engineering, ML, Visualization or Cloud platforms is a plus Skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity and fast-paced environment. Prior experience in managing Director+ level stakeholders a plus.
- Ability to formulate project strategy & roadmap through Metrics and Data-driven approach.
- Ability to pick-up new technology trends and vocabulary of Big-data Tech stack in a short amount of time.
- Strong analytics and structured problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record in leadership and talent development for new hires (including new graduates).
The role offers a very attractive compensation (Base + Bonus) and is based out of Gurgaon.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.