HR Manager at Eucloid Data Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:995 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:246
Eucloid - Data Product Manager (4-8 yrs)
We are looking for a high-energy individual for the Data Product Manager role at Eucloid. The candidate will advise clients on multiple business problems and help them achieve desirable business outcomes through projects. The candidate is expected to be a highly motivated individual with an ability to provide strategic & operational leadership for a high-performing, diverse team of Data Analysts, Data Scientists & Data Engineers.
- Drive the definition, design and delivery of new data products within the customer's Data Platform and related applications, reporting directly to the Director.
- Work with Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Data analysts as a single Agile scrum teams on design, definition, documentation and implementation of features for new applications, business infrastructure, data security, and data structures
- Document and enter user stories in Jira and assist in story point analyses
- Document monitor and revise the following artifacts in support of application development: product requirements, process maps, use cases, user acceptance test plans, project plans, and release notes.
- Create product strategy documents/PRDs that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements and ROI
- Coordinate and participate in user acceptance testing of functional requirements.
- Develop, update and implement standard operating procedures for deliverables including Reports, Analysis, Presentations and Technical Deliverables.
- Interpret and prioritise business needs across various stakeholders group including other Product Managers, Business Analytics and CDM
- Define and track key success metrics and SLAs on the key data products and services
Exp : 4 - 8 Years
- Undergraduate Degree in any quantitative discipline such as engineering or science from a Top-Tier institution. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Product Management role (5+ years in total work experience) with a track record of delivering tangible business outcomes for customers.
- 2+ years of experience in leading a cross-functional teams.
- Prior experience in any Digital commerce function (Customer Analytics, Web Analytics, Marketing Automation etc. ) is a plus.
- Prior experience in Big-data solutions, at any level of the stack - Data Engineering, ML, Visualisation or Cloud platforms is a plus
- Ability to handle ambiguity and fast-paced environment. Prior experience in managing Director+ level stakeholders a plus.
- Hands-on experience with SQL and Python
- Ability to formulate project strategy & roadmap through Metrics and Data-driven approach.
- Ability to pick-up new technology trends and vocabulary of Big-data Tech stack in a short amount of time.
- Strong analytics and structured problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record in leadership and talent development for new hires (including new graduates).