HR Manager at Eucloid Data Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:369 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Eucloid - Data Product Manager (3-7 yrs)
Job Description - Data Product Manager
About Eucloid :
Eucloid Data Solutions is a fast-growing AI-consulting firm that enables business growth for its clients through advanced Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Data engineering. Eucloid offers bespoke, full-stack and data-driven approach to solving highly complex and large-scale business problems for some of the biggest Fortune-500 organizations. Eucloid has presence across multiple continents & countries, most notably in US, India, Sweden & Indonesia.
Eucloid has deep partnerships with leading Data & Cloud vendors in the industry. These range from Marketing Cloud solutions (Adobe, Twilio, Google), Cloud Vendors (Amazon, Microsoft, Google), Machine Learning (H2O.ai, Tensorflow) and Data Products (Snowflake, Databricks, Confluent). Eucloid is also an early adopter and a strong believer in Open-source platforms like DBT, Airflow & Superset.
We take immense pride in our team. We are comprised of high-performing, ambitious, diverse and highly accomplished individuals with educational backgrounds from Top-tier institutes such as IITs/NITs/BITS/DTU/IIMs, World-class Consulting, Analytics, Product & Tech orgs such as Accenture/Sapient/EXL/Axtria/Noon.
About Co-founders :
Raghvendra Kushwah - Raghvendra is a veteran in Business consulting with 16+ years of experience in firms like Accenture Strategy and Cognizant Business Consulting. In his last role at Accenture, he was running an independent business for Accenture in India and lead a team for 30 consultants. He is B.Tech. (IIT Delhi), MBA (IIM Lucknow) and LLB (Faculty of Law, Delhi University).
Anuj Gupta - Anuj has led large, diverse Products & Engineering teams with leading tech companies like Adobe and Amazon for 17+ years. In his last role at Amazon, he led a team of 50+ Engineers & 10+ Product Managers for Amazon APAC geos. He is B.Tech. (IIT Delhi) and MBA (ISB Hyderabad).
Job Description :
This position will support development of data platform which will enable data analysis, data visualization and business intelligence around digital marketing and analytics for our customer's online platform.
- Person will also be expected to generate relevant business insights for customer's online business with the help of analysis of the data sourced and consolidated from different channels.
- Will coordinate between business stakeholders and data team to get former's data requirements catered through customer event capturing solutions on client websites/apps and through relevant data platforms.
- Will help define events and carry out business analysis necessary for the implementation of solutions.
- Will be working on outputs of various digital marketing platform and tool like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics or similar tools in digital analytics space.
- May also need to work on the tasks like integration of customer data sources, building customer intelligence and create customer C360 profile.
- Will work to derive insight from the behavior of website visitors on aspects like conversion rates and funnel analysis.
- Will be responsible for customer interaction and will be presenting findings in customer meetings and reviews.
- Will collaborate with the platform, data science and engineering team in developing data insights that could be leveraged in decision making.
Desired background / skills /mindset :
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, etc.) from Tier 1/2 colleges or an MBA with good exposure to Quantitative courses from Tier 1/2 B-Schools.
- 3 or more years of professional experience in customer analytics, marketing analytics or related field in a quantitative role.
- Person having previous experience in Digital Commerce/ Digital Marketing Analytics / Web Analytics would be preferred.
- Previous experience of working directly with clients in US or Europe is must
Required Skills :
- Very strong analytical and Quantitative skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Strong in SQL Skills
- Good knowledge of R or Python
- Experience in one on the BI tools like Tableau
- Succinct, proactive communication; storytelling using data
- Understanding of A/B testing frameworks
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to deliver results
- Focused on results and their implications (rather than methods/tools/process)
- Comfortable reprioritizing as situations change to maximize our impact
- Openness to work with different cultures and working styles
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.