HR Manager at Eucloid Data Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:101 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Eucloid - Data Engineer (3-5 yrs)
Eucloid Data Solutions is niche data consulting firm which works at the premium end. Born out of the passion of solving complex data problems of two IIT Delhi grads (also alums of IIM and ISB) Eucloid focuses on tech first strategy to solve business problems of its clients. While explosion of options in data technology space has given organizations opportunities to find the solutions which fit their needs like a tailored suit but on the other hand it has created a labyrinth which clients find difficult to wade through. And this is where Eucloid helps client.
We not only guide clients through advising them on the tech selection but we also implement it for them in most optimum way. We relish the unique set of challenges that each client situation comes with. Eucloid works with the best talent in the industry to provide the value to its client which they come to expect from a premium consulting firm
Founded in 2020, Eucloid has grown rapidly and already boasts an impressive list of clients including a fortune 100 company and partnerships with some of the best product companies in the world
Raghvedra Kushwah - Raghvendra carries with him 16 years of corporate experience with top consulting firms like Accenture Strategy and Cognizant business consulting. In his last role at Accenture, he was running an independent business for Accenture in India for a team for 30 consultants. He is B.Tech. (IIT Delhi), MBA (IIM Lucknow) and LLB from Faculty of Law, Delhi University.
Anuj Gupta - Anuj comes with 17 years of stellar experience with some of the very best product companies of the world like Adobe and Amazon. Before taking a plunge, Anuj was leading Post-Purchase & Customer Support Vertical for IN & APAC geographies at Amazon with a team of 50. He is B.Tech (IIT Delhi) and MBA from ISB.
Eucloid is looking for a Data Engineer to join our Data Platform team supporting various business applications. The ideal candidate will support development of data infrastructure for our clients by participating in activities which may include starting from technology selection to designing and building of different components. Candidate will also involve in projects like integrating data from various resources, managing big data pipelines that are easily accessible with optimized performance of overall ecosystem.
The ideal candidate is an experienced data wrangler who will support our software developers, database architects and data analysts on business initiatives. You must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of cross-functional teams, systems and technical solutions.
- Engineering degree or commensurate experience required.
- MS SQL Server, MySQL (Aurora), MSSQL, REST API, etc.
- Strong Expertise in Spark, Python and PySpark is must.
- Exposure to data ingestion and extraction from Hadoop is essential.
- Experience in one of the cloud ecosystems from AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Ability to work on multiple areas including data pipeline ETL, data modelling & design, writing complex SQL queries, etc.
- Hands-on expertise in one or more Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies, such as Kinesis, S3, Redshift, Athena, Lambda
- Experience with following aspect of data engineering
1. Building and optimizing - big data- data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
2. Manipulating, processing and extracting value from large, disconnected datasets
3. Development of data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.-
4. Good experience with at least one ETL tool like Talend, Informatica etc.
5. Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
6. Expertise in at least one of the NoSQL databases.
This person should be open to work in afternoon shifts (starting around 12 noon or 1 as we may need some overlap time with our US/Europe clients)
Candidate must be ready to work out of Gurgaon location.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.