HR Manager at Eucloid Data Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:560 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Eucloid - Data Consultant (3-7 yrs)
Job Description - Data Analyst
Eucloid Data Solutions is a fast-growing AI-consulting firm that enables business growth for its clients through advanced Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Data engineering. Eucloid offers bespoke, full-stack and data-driven approach to solving highly complex and large-scale business problems for some of the biggest Fortune-500 organizations. Eucloid has presence across multiple continents & countries, most notably in US, India, Sweden & Indonesia.
Eucloid has deep partnerships with leading Data & Cloud vendors in the industry. These range from Marketing Cloud solutions (Adobe, Twilio, Google), Cloud Vendors (Amazon, Microsoft, Google), Machine Learning (H2O.ai, Tensorflow) and Data Products (Snowflake, Databricks, Confluent). Eucloid is also an early adopter and a strong believer in Open-source platforms like DBT, Airflow & Superset.
We take immense pride in our team. We are comprised of high-performing, ambitious, diverse and highly accomplished individuals with educational backgrounds from Top-tier institutes such as IITs/NITs/BITS/DTU/IIMs, World-class Consulting, Analytics, Product & Tech orgs such as Accenture/Sapient/EXL/Axtria/Noon.
Raghvendra Kushwah - Raghvendra is a veteran in Business consulting with 16+ years of experience in firms like Accenture Strategy and Cognizant Business Consulting. In his last role at Accenture, he was running an independent business for Accenture in India and lead a team for 30 consultants. He is B.Tech. (IIT Delhi), MBA (IIM Lucknow) and LLB (Faculty of Law, Delhi University).
Anuj Gupta - Anuj has led large, diverse Products & Engineering teams with leading tech companies like Adobe and Amazon for 17+ years. In his last role at Amazon, he led a team of 50+ Engineers & 10+ Product Managers for Amazon APAC geos. He is B.Tech. (IIT Delhi) and MBA (ISB Hyderabad).
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions for stakeholders, with an eye on what drives business performance, and investigate and communicate which areas need improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Develop and maintain databases by acquiring data from primary and secondary sources, and build scripts that will make our data evaluation process more flexible or scalable across datasets
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis, with reporting components from multiple data sources
- Evaluate internal systems for efficiency, problems, and inaccuracies, and develop and maintain protocols for handling, processing, and cleaning data
- Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytics needs, including critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, selecting an appropriate combination of methods and tools within the defined technology stack to ensure optimal scalability and performance of the solution
- Strong SQL and Excel skills, with aptitude for learning other analytics tools
- Three or more years of experience as a data analyst
- Experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques