HR Manager at Eucloid Data Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1410 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:278
Eucloid - Data Analyst/Data Consultant/Senior Data Analyst (3-8 yrs)
Title : Data Analyst/ Data Consultant/ Senior Data Analyst
Location : Gurgaon
Eucloid Data Solutions is niche data consulting firm which works at the premium end. Born out of the passion of solving complex data problems of two IIT Delhi grads (also alums of IIM and ISB) Eucloid focuses on tech first strategy to solve business problems of its clients. While explosion of options in data technology space has given organizations opportunities to find the solutions which fit their needs like a tailored suit but on the other hand it has created a labyrinth which clients find difficult to wade through. And this is where Eucloid helps client.
We not only guide clients through advising them on the tech selection but we also implement it for them in most optimum way. We relish the unique set of challenges that each client situation comes with. Eucloid works with the best talent in the industry to provide the value to its client which they come to expect from a premium consulting firm.
Founded in 2020, Eucloid has grown rapidly and already boasts an impressive list of clients including a fortune 100 company and partnerships with some of the best product companies in the world.
Raghvedra Kushwah- Raghvendra carries with him 16 years of corporate experience with top consulting firms like Accenture Strategy and Cognizant business consulting. In his last role at Accenture, he was running an independent business for Accenture in India for a team for 30 consultants. He is B.Tech. (IIT Delhi), MBA (IIM Lucknow) and LLB from Faculty of Law, Delhi University.
Anuj Gupta- Anuj comes with 17 years of stellar experience with some of the very best product companies of the world like Adobe and Amazon. Before taking a plunge, Anuj was leading Post-Purchase & Customer Support Vertical for IN & APAC geographies at Amazon with a team of 50. He is B.Tech (IIT Delhi) and MBA from ISB.
Job description :
This position will lead data analysis work around digital marketing and web analytics for our customer's online platform. Person
- Will be working on outputs of various digital marketing platform and tool like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- May also need to work on the tasks like integration of customer data sources, building customer intelligence and create customer C360 profile.
- Will work to derive insight from the behavior of website visitors on aspects like conversion rates and funnel analysis.
- Will be responsible for customer interaction and will be presenting findings in customer meetings and reviews.
- Will collaborate with the platform, data science and engineering team in developing data insights that could be leveraged in decision making.
Desired background / skills /mindset:
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, etc.) from Tier 1 colleges or an MBA with good exposure to Quantitative courses from Tier 1 B-Schools.
- 3 or more years of professional experience in customer analytics, marketing analytics or related field in a quantitative role. Person having previous experience in Digital Marketing Analytics / Web Analytics would be preferred.
- Previous experience of working directly with clients in US or Europe is must
- Very strong analytical and Quantitative skills
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Strong in SQL Skills
- Good knowledge of R or Python
- Experience in one on the BI tools like Tableau
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Succinct, proactive communication; storytelling using data
- Understanding of A/B testing frameworks
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to deliver results
- Focused on results and their implications (rather than methods/tools/process)
- Comfortable reprioritizing as situations change to maximize our impact
- Openness to work with different cultures and working styles
This person should be open to work in afternoon shifts (starting around 12 noon or 1 as we may need some overlap time with our US/Europe clients)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.