HR Manager at Eucloid Data Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:650 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Eucloid - Data Analyst (2-7 yrs)
Job Description - Data Analyst
Eucloid Data Solutions is a fast-growing AI-consulting firm that enables business growth for its clients through advanced Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Data engineering. Eucloid offers bespoke, full-stack and data-driven approach to solving highly complex and large-scale business problems for some of the biggest Fortune-500 organizations. Eucloid has presence across multiple continents & countries, most notably in US, India, Sweden & Indonesia.
Eucloid has deep partnerships with leading Data & Cloud vendors in the industry. These range from Marketing Cloud solutions (Adobe, Twilio, Google), Cloud Vendors (Amazon, Microsoft, Google), Machine Learning (H2O.ai, Tensorflow) and Data Products (Snowflake, Databricks, Confluent). Eucloid is also an early adopter and a strong believer in Open-source platforms like DBT, Airflow & Superset.
We take immense pride in our team. We are comprised of high-performing, ambitious, diverse and highly accomplished individuals with educational backgrounds from Top-tier institutes such as IITs/NITs/BITS/DTU/IIMs, World-class Consulting, Analytics, Product & Tech orgs such as Accenture/Sapient/EXL/Axtria/Noon.
Raghvendra Kushwah - Raghvendra is a veteran in Business consulting with 16+ years of experience in firms like Accenture Strategy and Cognizant Business Consulting. In his last role at Accenture, he was running an independent business for Accenture in India and lead a team for 30 consultants. He is B.Tech. (IIT Delhi), MBA (IIM Lucknow) and LLB (Faculty of Law, Delhi University).
Anuj Gupta - Anuj has led large, diverse Products & Engineering teams with leading tech companies like Adobe and Amazon for 17+ years. In his last role at Amazon, he led a team of 50+ Engineers & 10+ Product Managers for Amazon APAC geos. He is B.Tech. (IIT Delhi) and MBA (ISB Hyderabad).
This position will lead data analysis work around digital marketing and analytics for our customer's online platform. Person
- Will be working on outputs of various digital marketing platform and tool like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics or similar tools in digital analytics space.
- May also need to work on the tasks like integration of customer data sources, building customer intelligence and create customer C360 profile.
- Will work to derive insight from the behavior of website visitors on aspects like conversion rates and funnel analysis.
- Will be responsible for customer interaction and will be presenting findings in customer meetings and reviews.
- Will collaborate with the platform, data science and engineering team in developing data insights that could be leveraged in decision making.
Desired background / skills /mindset:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, etc.) from Tier 1/2 colleges or an MBA with good exposure to Quantitative courses from Tier 1/2 B-Schools.
- 3 or more years of professional experience in customer analytics, marketing analytics or related field in a quantitative role. Person having previous experience in Digital Marketing Analytics / Web Analytics would be preferred.
- Previous experience of working directly with clients in US or Europe is must
- Very strong analytical and Quantitative skills
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Strong in SQL Skills
- Good knowledge of R or Python
- Experience in one on the BI tools like Tableau
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Succinct, proactive communication; storytelling using data
- Understanding of A/B testing frameworks
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to deliver results
- Focused on results and their implications (rather than methods/tools/process)
- Comfortable reprioritizing as situations change to maximize our impact
- Openness to work with different cultures and working styles
This person should be open to work in afternoon shifts (starting around 12 noon or 1 as we may need some overlap time with our US/Europe clients)
The role offers a very attractive compensation (Base + Bonus + Equity) and is based out of Gurgaon. Please reach out to Shruti Deobhankar (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.