HR Manager at Eucloid Data Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:93 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Eucloid - Consultant - Digital Marketing - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (2-7 yrs)
Digital Marketing Consultant
About Eucloid :
- Eucloid Data Solutions is a fast-growing AI-consulting firm that enables business growth for its clients through advanced Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Data engineering.
- Eucloid offers bespoke, full-stack and data-driven approach to solving highly complex and large-scale business problems for some of the biggest Fortune-500 organizations.
- Eucloid has presence across multiple continents & countries, most notably in US, India, Sweden & Indonesia. Eucloid has deep partnerships with leading Data & Cloud vendors in the industry. These range from Marketing Cloud solutions (Adobe, Twilio, Google), Customer Data Platforms (Segment, Treasure Data, Adobe), Cloud Vendors (Amazon, Microsoft, Google), Machine Learning (H2O.ai, Tensorflow) and Data Products (Snowflake, Databricks, Confluent).
- Eucloid is also an early adopter and a strong believer in Open source platforms like DBT, Airflow & Superset. We take immense pride in our team.
- We are comprised of high-performing, ambitious, diverse and highly accomplished individuals with educational backgrounds from Top-tier institutes such as IITs/NITs/BITS/DTU/IIMs, World-class Consulting, Analytics, Product & Tech orgs such as Accenture/Sapient/EXL/Citibank/Samsung/Noon.
About Co-founders :
Raghvendra Kushwah : Raghvendra is a veteran in Business consulting with 17+ years of experience in firms like Accenture Strategy and Cognizant Business Consulting. In his last role at Accenture, he led an independent business for Accenture in India and managed a large team for analytics consultants. He is B.Tech. (IIT Delhi), MBA (IIM Lucknow) and LLB (Faculty of Law, Delhi University).
Anuj Gupta : Anuj has led large, diverse Products & Engineering teams with leading tech companies like Adobe and Amazon for 18+ years. In his last role at Amazon, he led a team of 50+ Engineers & 10+ Product Managers for Amazon APAC geos. He is B.Tech. (IIT Delhi) and MBA (ISB Hyderabad).
Job description :
- We are looking for high-energy individuals for the role of Digital Marketing Consultant at Eucloid.
- Candidates will be a part of the team that drive Customer projects. The candidate is expected to drive following work streams:
- Devise and enable customer activation journeys across multiple channels through data and analytics
- Identify high propensity audiences and segments using analytics
- Use a Customer Data Platform (like Tealium/Adobe) for orchestrating marketing campaigns & customer activation strategies
- Collaborate on user story definition in AGILE environment with cross-functional teams
- Lead and develop technical documentation including, but not limited to user stories, data-flow diagrams, solution designs, entity-relationship diagrams and test cases
- Use tools like Adobe Analytics to provide insights into customer journeys on websites & apps.
- Analyze data and derive insights into behavior of digital customers through customer journeys
Ideal candidate will have following Background & Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, etc.) from Tier 1 colleges. MBA with good exposure to Quantitative courses from Tier 1 B-Schools is preferable
- 2+ years (4+ desirable) of experience in digital marketing strategies, including paid advertising, email marketing and display advertising campaigns.
- Previous Experience in enabling customer journey / activations across multiple channels (websites, email, SMS etc.) using a marketing automation platform like Clevertap, Moengage, Webengage etc.
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms like Tealium Audiencestream or Adobe Experience Platform is desirable but not mandatory
- Experience with Adobe Marketing solutions like Adobe Analytics, Audience Manager, AEM, Target is desirable but not mandatory
- Strong Analytical and Quantitative skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter who can understand, own and lead multiple projects
- Ability to pick-up new technology trends and vocabulary of Marketing Tech stack in a short amount of time.
- Highly adaptable to change and an excellent team player with the ability to influence cross functional teams
- Passionate about new marketing technologies and desire of constant improvement.
- Explore art of possible within tech stacks as well as help craft new solution designs for use-cases. The role offers a very attractive compensation (Base + Bonus) and is based out of Gurgaon.