etrade Online - Senior Manager - Marketing (8-10 yrs)
Founded with the vision of becoming the largest e-commerce aggregator in India, over the years, eTrade has successfully established itself as a market leader in the industry and has carved a niche for itself in the e-commerce space.
eTrade is the leader in six categories on Amazon.in ecosystem including some key categories like Home, Auto, L&G, Pets, Amazon Devices and Private Labels (Solimo & Basics). We have over 500 partners including large conglomerates like Bosch, Stanley Black & Decker, Philips, P&G, Godrej, Mars, Drools, Reckitt Benckiser, Wipro, Eicher & many more.
The company's core business revolves around technology, logistics, inventory management, and brand nurturing thereby elevating consumer-leading brands to their full potential.
We aim to be the preferred partner for an Indian customer looking for the highest quality products and be available at every consumer touch-point making us their most recognized & trusted e-commerce aggregator partner in India with ambitious plans to enter international markets.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Brand Strategy: Developing and refining the overall brand strategy for the Organization. This includes defining the brand's positioning, values, and messaging to resonate with the target audience.
- Product Launches: Overseeing the successful launch of new products in the Indian and International markets. This involves conducting market research, identifying target audiences, crafting marketing campaigns, and coordinating with cross-functional teams.
- Market Research: Conducting regular market research to stay updated on consumer trends, preferences, and competitor activities. Utilize the research in making informed decisions and adapting marketing strategies accordingly.
- Public Relations: Managing the company's public image and communication wherever necessary. Building and maintaining positive relationships with media outlets, influencers & brand ambassadors.
- Content & Collaboration: Collaborate with the Internal Stakeholders to develop effective materials & content to drive Business growth.
- Performance Marketing: Head the overall organization-wide performance marketing and acquisition team including strategy, planning, budgeting and reporting.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing with exposure to Brand & Performance Marketing
- MBA degree in Marketing from tier 1/2 college
- Experience in building & leading high-performance teams
- Ability to think and act creatively, strategically, and tactically
- Prior Experience in a fast paced, high growth organization is preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - ability to present at all levels of the organisation
- Deep understanding of tools & trends across Social Media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.) and understanding of Performance Marketing channels like AMS, Google Ads
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Understanding & prior experience in E-commerce industry will be an added advantage
What's in it for you?
- Be at the core of our next phase of growth by creating a Brand positioning that resonates with millions of consumers
- Work in an ideal place for ground-breaking improvements in technology, brand and logistics management
- Build the Marketing function from the Ground-up
- Continuous mentorship from leaders & peers
- Progressive & Employee First policies
- A young, cool, vibrant & high-performance culture
- Competitive pay as per Market benchmarks