Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition at eTrade Marketing P Ltd
Views:283 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
eTrade Online - Assistant Manager - Content Marketing (3-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager- Content Marketing
Founded by Anuj Bhatia in 2010 with the vision of becoming the largest e-commerce aggregator in India. Over the years, eTrade has successfully established itself as a market leader in the industry and has carved a niche for itself in the e-commerce space. eTrade is the leader in six categories on Amazon.in ecosystem including some key categories like Home, Auto, L&G, Pets, Amazon Devices and Private Labels (Solimo & Basics). We have over 500 partners including some of the large conglomerates like Bosch, Stanley Black & Decker, Philips, P&G, Godrej, Mars, Drools, Reckitt Benckiser, Wipro, Eicher to name a few .
We have an ecosystem and professional manpower equipped to cater to over 200,000 transactions per day with ambitious plans to enter international markets. The company's core business revolves around technology, logistics, inventory management, and brand nurturing thereby elevating consumer-leading brands to their full potential.
We aim to be the preferred partner for an Indian customer looking for the highest quality products and be available at every consumer touch-point making us their most recognized & trusted ecommerce aggregator partner in India.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and execute content strategies that align with our Brand positioning while ensuring consistency in Brand voice & messaging.
- Develop and execute cross media campaigns. Measure results, learn and optimise to get better with each campaign. Ensure relevant & updated content on Company website.
- Conduct thorough market research to gather relevant information and insights to lead content creation.
- Execute programs to strengthen the company's public image & communication
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with media outlets, influencers & brand ambassadors.
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to conceptualize, plan, and storyboard various content ideas.
- Stay up to date with emerging content trends and technologies to ensure the company's content strategy remains relevant and practical.
- Evaluate social media & influencer marketing campaigns and maintain social media reports across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIN etc.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 3+ year experience as a Content, Marketing or Communications professional
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Master's degree an added advantage
- Excellent copywriting and content creation skills
- Strong communication & collaboration skills
- Deep understanding of tools & trends across Social Media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.)
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure accuracy, quality, and consistency in all creative deliverables and brand asset
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Prior Experience in a fast paced, high growth organization is preferred
What's in it for you?
- Be at the core of our next phase of growth by creating a Brand positioning that resonates with millions of consumers
- Work in an ideal place for ground-breaking improvements in technology & brand
- Continuous mentorship from leaders & peers
- Progressive & Employee First policies
- A young, cool, vibrant & high-performance culture
- Competitive pay as per Market benchmark