General Manager - HR at ETP International
Views:478 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
ETP Group - India Sales Head (10-15 yrs)
We require an enthusiastic and driven person who can thrive in a fast-changing, competitive technology environment. They should have strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills which they will utilize to build and maintain excellent relationships with existing ETP prospects, identify new revenue opportunities, present solutions in a compelling manner, and ensure the commercial success of each opportunity, including the timely collection of receivables. They should be good people managers and lead teams to success.
Job Description -
- Shall develop net new logos and accounts, lead the entire sales process from database build-up to qualified, convert leads into customers of the ETP
- Regularly build a funnel and build continuous pipeline for revenue
- Shall be detailed and able forecast sales closings accurately
- Shall ensure the revenue targets are met
- Should be able to build relationships with senior executives up to and including CXO level
- Provide value-added solutions through a consultative approach
- Be able to build and retain the team.
- Be able to build and work with partners, resellers and sales team.
Skills & Experience -
- 10-15 years of experience selling software solutions with a proven history of achievement
- Personable, with excellent organizational, spoken and presentation skills, an eye for detail, and strong commercial acumen
- Creativity in solving complex problems
- Energetic, engaging personality who enjoys working in a dynamic team environment
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- High energy, flexible, can do personality
- Ability to build a relationship, possess negotiation skills and do objection handling
- Experienced in Software selling and/or the retail business
- Proficient in standard Office software including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.