IT Recruiter at Estuate Software Pvt Ltd
Views:11094 Applications:421 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Estuate - Delivery Head - IT Services (12-19 yrs)
We are looking for Delivery Head in Bangalore location with following details:
Total experience : 15 to 18 Years with 12+Years Delivery Head.
- Great career track, Exceptional soft skills
- Candidates would have a liking for sales/delivery in IT services industry
- Sales/ Solutioning experience, Service Delivery experience in any domain
- Excellent communication /articulation
- Adapting to different environments, adapting to the new and propagating the same.
- IT services operations / Delivery experience is a must
- Ability to support the geographical location at odd hours of the day on need basis
- Complete ownership of duties assigned.
Responsible for delivery to agreed service levels, contractual obligations/overall completion of deliverables and defines key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Develops new approaches and processes, which contribute both to step-change improvements in current area, and to business growth/efficiency in wider organization.
- Responsible for communication of strategy/ initiatives/high level performance metrics.
- Accountable for day-to-day budget management and reporting processes. Ability to build relationship between cost, risk and service within IT service and create service strategies and improvement plans
- Explain the cost drivers affecting total and unit cost of IT, and influence the business to amend behaviors to help drive down cost and improve performance.
- Manage team utilization threshold in terms of revenue
- Establish and manage ITIL processes to deliver business requirements in the most effective manner, as recognized against industry standard practice.
- Responsible for recruiting and ensuring the continuous development of the senior management team, including formal evaluation of direct reports.
- Accountable for the integrity of key human resource processes including career development, salary review, resource approach and performance management.
- Reviews and develops organizational structures to support business needs.
- Possesses strong business and industry acumen, and uses this knowledge to initiate and/or develop client relationships and contribute to contract negotiations, in conjunction with Partner
- To design and implement t programs to ensure business continuity and disaster recovery plans in support of IT and business strategies, to ensure the business is able to continue to function as it expects and requires in the event of disaster or service disruption
- Accountable for high-level external/internal client satisfaction.
- To develop and maintain strategic relationships with Directors, the Executive, and other senior leaders across companies, plus partners and suppliers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.