Talent Advisory Partner at Catalyst Solutions
Views:726 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Estimation Analyst - IT Product Costing (2-6 yrs)
- Responsible for the product estimation process within Client Technology.
- Create and maintain templates for product managers to use to estimate product cost
- Represent Client Technology on various governance and gate review meetings to review CT product cost represented by product managers to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Support the development of the product business case working with the product manager and solution architect
- Create and monitor key metrics to compare product estimations to actuals over time
- Leverage these quality metrics to enhance product costing processes and templates and ensure continual improvement over time.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Strong financial management and product costing experience
- Extensive experience with product management frameworks and governance
- Mastery of program/project management methodology, tools and templates, includes program/project planning, schedule development, scope management and cost management
- IT background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in all program/project phases plan, initiate, elaborate, design, build, test, implement.
- Knowledge and understanding of SharePoint capabilities
- Track record of customer focus, based on openness, trust, and delivering on promises
- Management skills to manage one or more large, complex programs/projects simultaneously
- Strong teamwork skills across matrixed client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams