HR Analyst at Estee Advisors Private Limited
Views:353 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Estee Advisors - Vice President - Technology - IIT/NIT/BITS (10-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
As a member of the Technology department, he/she will be responsible for:
- Evaluating and identifying appropriate technology platforms for delivering the company's services.
- Leading strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritizing development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of all web-based services.
- Managing the software development team and deliver a high-quality product based on the business requirements.
- Helping with debugging any infrastructure and code related issues in the production environment.
- Providing estimates for development work.
Skills Required :
To be considered for this role, he/she should bring in the below mentioned skills:
- Experience in diverse technologies
- Engineering undergrad from tier 1 school or other top tier academic credentials.
- Must be hands-on with writing code and highly capable to help team with any technical problems.
- Hands on experience with technologies like MySQL, cloud native, NodeJS, Databases, React JS etc.
- Experience in all facets of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, designing, coding, testing, deployment and production support.
- Understanding of Cloud infra, exposure of AWS.
- Experience with or exposure to multi-tier website development using any programming (like java, C++, Python and Dotnet etc) and web technologies (like PHP, Js node etc).
- Hands on experience in developing applications in iOS, Android, Web, Windows.
Company Overview :
Estee Advisors Private Ltd is a quant-based investment management and execution services provider. It was started in May 2008 when SEBI permitted Algo trading in India. Estee is a pioneer in building algorithmic investment and execution products and has a strong track record in Indian capital markets, being one of the leading stock brokers in India. Estee is present across three lines of business:
- Asset Management
- Proprietary Trading
- Execution Services
Now, we want to utilize our experience of the finance industry and serve retail investor market in India. Our aim is to become a one stop shop for all retail financial products such as Retail Brokerage Trading, Mutual Fund distribution, Insurance distribution and Lending. We aspire to become a comprehensive 'Digital First' Fintech platform with innovative products & state of the art tech to provide a secure, reliable & seamless experience to our end users.
Proposed Business Verticals which we plan to launch first :
- Mutual Fund Distribution
- Retail Stock Broking
Gulaq will be a trustworthy financial partner for you, will understand your profile, goals, risk appetite and accordingly its automated Asset Allocation & Optimization tools will take care of your personal financial needs and your family from every possible aspect.
Chapter one of our journey begins with the Mutual Fund.
For every individual, the selection of funds and doing an online investment in mutual funds is just one-third of the solution. We now know that MutualFundsSahiHai, but which is the right mutual fund, right portfolio, and so on are the common queries of an aspirational middle-class retail investor. Totally understandable. Nowadays, there are multiple products available in the market which have provided investment platform to the users. But, the real question is, what is the best pick? No hassle, we are right here to solve your problems, so along with an easy and simple to use the platform we- ll guide you how to invest, how to create your portfolio, and how often to re-balance it. Hence, Gulaq, where Automation and Research come into play to offer you analytical curated solutions.
Wait! There's more, we offer only direct mutual funds which means ZERO Commission, ZERO Fees from the customer.
Website : http://www.esteeadvisors.com/