HR Analyst at Estee Advisors Private Limited
Views:2785 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Estee Advisors - Manager - Trading & Quant Strategy - IIT/IIM (3-6 yrs)
Job Title : Manager - Strategy
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement mathematical models for fundamental valuation of securities. The person will need to understand latest research in quantitative finance and implement the same.
- Design, back-testing and implementation of high-frequency trading strategies on international exchanges. Work as part of the market-making team to determine the signals and trading strategies to go live with.
- Conduct performance attribution of live portfolios
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong candidates should have 3-6 years of work experience in HFT trading or quant investment
- Premium Institute (IIT/IIM)
- Post-Graduate degree in statistics, finance, mathematics, engineering (Computer Science) or other quantitative or computational disciplines
- Experience in using some or all of the following packages: R, MATLAB, SPSS, CART, C# .Net, C++
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong experience working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual - high energy, high activity levels - passion for working with an innovative, small but rapidly growing company
Estee Advisors Private Ltd is a quant-based investment management and execution services provider. It was started in May 2008 when SEBI permitted Algo trading in India. Estee is a pioneer in building algorithmic investment and execution products and has a strong track record in Indian capital markets, being one of the leading stock brokers in India. Estee is present across three lines of business:
Website : http://www.esteeadvisors.com/