Associate Consultant at FirstMeridian Business Services
Views:611 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Estate Manager - Real Estate (8-15 yrs)
Estate Manager Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the owner to discuss plans, events, and general estate requirements.
- Preparing, presenting, and managing budgets.
- Managing the daily operations of the estate including staff schedules, upkeep, and bookings.
- Supervising all ground and house staff and providing training, day-to-day feedback, and performance reviews.
- Managing all maintenance, repairs, and renovations to buildings and estate grounds.
- Promoting the estate's businesses through marketing channels such as social media.
- Liaising with event planners, catering services, and clients to ensure that all functions run smoothly.
- Managing all administrative tasks like submitting insurance claims, filing legal documents, and preparing invoice.