Talent Acquisition at Essex Lake Group
Views:233 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Essex Lake Group - Senior Analyst/Associate Manager - Analytics (4-6 yrs)
Kindly note before proceeding further with your application :
We are only interested in candidates who can join us within 30 days' notice. Please do not apply to this position if your notice period is above 30 days.
The candidate must possess a strong working knowledge of Qlikview, SQL, and Advance Excel. additional SAS and Cognos experience will be given an advantage.
Job Description :
- A minimum of 4-6 years of work experience at leading analytics and business intelligence companies
- Extensive experience in data handling, analyses, and business intelligence/insights
- Directly engage with internal and external stakeholders, gather requirements and manage communication
- Excellent problem solving skillsets with the ability to interpret business requirements and translate into actionable analyses
- Able to process large datasets using specialized tools like SAS/SQL, analyse the data and create interesting insights
- Develop creative dashboards for executives and working level clients using BI technology Qlikview.
- Able to conduct strong quality control analyses to ensure data quality and integrity
- Willingness to travel to different client sites across the world as per project requirements
- Conduct training for new hires on domain/technologies etc.
Required Candidate profile :
- Strong problem solving skill sets
- Strong knowledge of SAS/SQL to extract and manipulate data
- Strong working knowledge of Business intelligence tool Qlikview
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel. VBA experience preferred
- Having some exposure to Cognos would be a plus
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills (Written/Verbal)
- Self-starter with a zeal for innovation and excellence in Client delivery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.