Talent Acquisition at Essex Lake Group
Views:97 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Essex Lake Group - Profit Enhancement Specialist - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS/IISc (4-6 yrs)
Position: Profit Enhancement Specialist (Tier 1 Colleges Only)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- PES are the owners of one or more work streams and deliverables within a project; in many cases they would have high responsibility and entire visibility across all work streams within an engagement.
- They will be leading a team of Analysts and Associates and are expected to show leadership skills in content delivery as well as team management.
- PES will be interacting with client, synthesizing analysis with team, formulating recommendations, preparing and managing implementation efforts. They will closely work with Engagement Manager and Client Initiative Leader in managing all client expectations from an engagement.
- PES are expected to contribute to firm development by leading training, logistics functions within the firm and helping develop areas of expertise within the firm.
- They should be an expert at performing complex quantitative analysis on large amounts of granular client data using data manipulation and statistical tools like SAS, WPS, R, CART.
- They will also apply proprietary Essex techniques on business problems and establish best practices to be used across the firm e.g. Portfolio Evaluations, Forecasting Risk etc.
- Total Professional experience of 4-5 years with excellent analytical capabilities
- Should be an expert of working on statistical tools like SAS (Mandatory), WPS, R, CART
- B.Tech/M.Tech /MBA/Masters from Premier Academic Institutes, with excellent academic records
- Excellent track record of handling very complex and challenging analytical/ scientific assignments
- Proven track record of communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and team management skills
- Should be able to take ownership, Should have analytical bent of mind and should be interested in travelling and exploring the world
- Machine Learning Experience
- Experience in Credit Risk Modeling for Financial Services and Regulatory Work an added advantage
- Willing to work in an international environment
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well organised
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines on time
- Good communication skills