Talent Acquisition at Essex Lake Group
Views:219 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Essex Lake Group - Profit Enhancement Resident (2-4 yrs)
Profit Enhancement Resident
Roles and Responsibilities:
- PER are primarily the Owners and key executors on analytics work stream of a project where they are required to interact with client, collect data, perform analysis with team and prepare implementation blueprints. PER would manage the work of BAs ensuring quality and providing direction if needed. They are expected to structure complex problems for the team and drive the analysis in the right direction.
- They will be closely working with Engagement Manager and Client Initiative Leader in managing day-to-day interaction with the client and would be managing the work of BA's to ensure quality and provide direction if needed. They will be performing quantitative analysis on large amounts of granular client data like customer level performance data, collection calling data- using data manipulation and statistical tools like SAS, WPS, R, CART and will be working closely with other team members and managers to deliver business solutions characterized by advanced analytical approaches and quantitative modeling.
- They will help identify relationships among complex data from diverse areas, contribute to identification of - so what-, get insights from the results of data manipulation, develop presentations for internal and external clients and give out recommendations based on the data. They will be involved in the entire project life-cycle from project proposal, planning and execution to delivery and implementation.
- Graduate from Premier Educational Institutes, with excellent academic records.
- Total professional experience of 2+ years
- Should have exposure to work on analytical tools such as SAS/ WPS, CART etc.
- Should be able to handle complex analytical tasks and come up with implementable business solutions
- Fast learner, should thrive in mathematical and scientific complexities
- Proven track record of communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Should be able to take ownership, Should have analytical bent of mind and should be interested in travelling and exploring the world.
Professional competencies :
- Willing to work in an international environment
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well organized
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines on time
- Good communication skills