HR at Essex Lake Group
Views:214 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Essex Lake Group - Associate Manager - Qlikview (5-7 yrs)
Associate Manager - Qlikview
Location - Gurgaon
- A minimum of 5-7 yrs of work experience at leading analytics and business intelligence companies
- Extensive experience in data handling, analyses and business intelligence/insights
- Directly engage with internal and external stakeholders, gather requirements and manage communication
- Excellent problem-solving skillsets with the ability to interpret business requirements and translate into actionable analyses
- Able to process large datasets using specialized tools like SAS/SQL, analyze the data and create interesting insights
- Develop creative dashboards for executives and working level clients using various BI technologies like QlikView/Tableau.
- Able to conduct strong quality control analyses to ensure data quality and integrity
- Willingness to travel to different client sites across the world as per project requirements
- Conduct trainings for new joiners on domain/technologies etc.
- Strong problem-solving skill sets
- Strong knowledge of SAS/SQL to extract and manipulate data
- Strong working knowledge of Business intelligence tools like QlikView, Tableau.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel. VBA experience preferred
- Familiarity with big data tools and platforms (such as Hadoop, Hive, HBase, MAPR, etc.) would be preferred
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills (Written/Verbal)
- Self-starter with a zeal for innovation and excellence in Client delivery
About Essex Lake Group LLC
With global headquarters in New York, U.S.A. and operations in India, Canada, China and the United Kingdom, Essex Lake Group LLC (Essex") delivers transformative profit enhancing solutions, anchored on insights from Big Data, Advanced Analytics and its extensive executive and industry experience. Essex' customized battle-tested solutions deliver a measurable positive impact within 6 to 18 months. Essex solutions have created substantial profit increases for clients in the areas of revenue growth, cost reduction, consumer and enterprise risk management regulatory compliance. Every Essex solution is customized for the client and the specific problem or opportunity. Essex has proven success and specific experience in the Financial Services, Retail Banking, Telecommunications, Insurance, Healthcare and Media & Entertainment industries, as well as others.
Essex delivers visibility in complex businesses to help clients make sound business decisions and its experienced industry experts work with clients through full implementation of its solutions to ensure the organization receives all the benefits from its solutions and methodologies. Further information on the company can be found on its website: www.essexlg.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.