HR at Essex Lake Group
Views:558 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Essex Lake Group - Analyst - Solution Intelligence - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-4 yrs)
Position : Solution Intelligence Analyst II
Roles and Responsibilities :
- SIA II are primarily the Owners and key executors on analytics work stream of a project where they are required to interact with client, collect data, perform analysis with team and prepare implementation blueprints.
- SIA II would manage the work of BAs ensuring quality and providing direction if needed. They are expected to structure complex problems for the team and drive the analysis in the right direction.
- They will be closely working with Engagement Manager and Client Initiative Leader in managing day-to-day interaction with the client and would be managing the work of BAs to ensure quality and provide direction if needed.
- They will be performing quantitative analysis on large amounts of granular client data like customer level performance data, collection calling data- using data manipulation and statistical tools like SAS, WPS, R, CART and will be working closely with other team members and managers to deliver business solutions characterized by advanced analytical approaches and quantitative modeling.
- They will help identify relationships among complex data from diverse areas, contribute to identification of so what, get insights from the results of data manipulation, develop presentations for internal and external clients and give out recommendations based on the data. They will be involved in the entire project life-cycle from project proposal, planning and execution to delivery and implementation.
- Graduate from Premier Educational Institutes, with excellent academic records.
- Total professional experience of 2-4 years.
- Should have exposure to work on analytical tools such as Informatica (IICS), SQL, SAS, Python, etc.
- Working knowledge of Snowflake Datawarehouse will be preferred.
- Should be able to handle complex analytical tasks and come up with implementable business solutions.
- Fast learner, should thrive in mathematical and scientific complexities.
- Proven track record of communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Should be able to take ownership, have analytical bent of mind and should be interested in travelling and exploring the world.
Professional competencies :
- Willing to work in an international environment
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well organized
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines on time
- Good communication skills
About Essex Lake Group LLC :
With global headquarters in New York, U.S.A. and operations in India, Canada, China and the United Kingdom, Essex Lake Group LLC (Essex) delivers transformative profit enhancing solutions, anchored on insights from Big Data, Advanced Analytics and its extensive executive and industry experience. Essex customized battle-tested solutions deliver a measurable positive impact within 6 to 18 months. Essex solutions have created substantial profit increases for clients in the areas of revenue growth, cost reduction, consumer and enterprise risk management regulatory compliance. Every Essex solution is customized for the client and the specific problem or opportunity. Essex has proven success and specific experience in the Financial Services, Retail Banking, Telecommunications, Insurance, Healthcare and Media & Entertainment industries, as well as others.
Essex delivers visibility in complex businesses to help clients make sound business decisions and its experienced industry experts work with clients through full implementation of its solutions to ensure the organization receives all the benefits from its solutions and methodologies. Further information on the company can be found on its website: www.essexlg.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.