HR Specialist at Essex Lake Group
Views:10095 Applications:1014 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:568
Essex - Data Analyst (2-4 yrs)
- A minimum of 2-4 year of work experience at leading analytics and business intelligence companies
- Extensive experience in data handling, analyses and business intelligence/insights
Key responsibilities :
- Directly engage with internal and external stakeholders, gather requirements and manage communication
- Excellent problem solving skillsets with the ability to interpret business requirements and translate into actionable analyses
- Able to process large datasets using specialized tools like SAS/SQL/R, analyse the data and create interesting insights
- Develop creative dashboards for executives and working level clients using various BI technologies like Qlikview/Tableau/Power BI
- Able to conduct strong quality control analyses to ensure data quality and integrity
- Willingness to travel to different client sites across the world as per project requirements
- Conduct trainings for new joinees on domain/technologies etc.
Key Skills :
- Strong problem solving skill sets
- Strong knowledge of SAS/R/SQL to extract and manipulate data
- Strong working knowledge of Business intelligence tools like Qlikview, Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel. VBA experience preferred
- Familiarity with big data tools and platforms (such as Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, MAPR, etc.) would be preferred
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills (Written/Verbal)
- Self-starter with a zeal for innovation and excellence in Client delivery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.