Senior Manager - HR at Essel Finance
Views:523 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Essel Finance - Deputy Vice President - Litigation (10-15 yrs)
- Drafting Notices, Criminal Complaints, Suits, Write Petitions, Appeals and Special Leave Petitions and appearing for and representing on behalf of Essel Finance Advisors and Managers LLP in Criminal, Arbitration and Section 138 matters .
- Spearhead and Handle all litigation cases of Essel finance companies in High Court, Supreme Court and Company Law Board in sector of Real Estate.
- Strategize and Manage all litigation matters for Essel Finance Advisors & Managers LLP. Suit for breach of contracts, loss and damages, recoveries, complaints under 138 of Negotiable Instrument Act, winding up petitions, consumer matters, summary proceedings etc, across various courts including Supreme Court of India.
- Provide prompt advice and guidance to the business teams to resolve litigation issues like recovery, delinquent and NPA cases for Private Equity business.
- Implementing innovative MIS methods and tools for effective administration of compliance, documentation and litigation.
- Good command over English.Fluent with written English communication.The candidate must be well versed with the prevalent laws, specifically, dealing with banking and financial services industry including but not limited to Indian Contract Act, Companies Act, FEMA, regulations issued by SEBI, RBI, IRDA, etc. and laws relating to real estate. Pro with Sections 138, DRT and SARFAESI process and execution.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.