Essar Capital - Senior Manager - Taxation - CA (7-15 yrs)
- Preparation of Financial Statements on quarterly basis under IND AS & IFRS, handling internal and statutory audits independently.
- Reconciliation of GLs on monthly basis.
- Reconciliation of monthly tax returns with books of accounts on monthly basis.
- Project wise variance analysis of P & L on monthly basis in detail.
- Preparation of Annual Business Plan
- TDS liability on monthly basis, TDS, Return, Issuing TDS certificates to Vendors on Quarterly basis and to the employees at year end,
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing Study report, Transfer reporting in Form 3CEB, Computation of Income Tax Liability, Handling Tax Audit & filing Income Tax return etc.
- Application of Lower deduction certificate u/s. 197 & 195(2). Determining TDS applicability on Foreign Services/Expats under DTAA.
- Liaison & preparation of appeal documents with Tax Departments on various Income Tax related issues/cases.
- Handling Income Tax assessments independently.
- Tax Planning and advising to the business.
- Hands on GST, Service Tax and VAT.
- Computation of GST Liability and, Payment of GST, Profession tax & Filing of GST Returns.
- Reply to show cause notices, if any, received from the Dept.
- Handling GST Audits.
- Scrutiny of Customer & Supplier Invoices on a day to day basis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and ERP systems.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Qualification : Chartered Accountant