ESR - AVP/VP - General Manager - Real Estate/Logistics Investments (9-14 yrs)
Significant Real Estate Investment experience and MBA from Top Tier institutions are a must
ESR is a leading pan-Asia logistics real estate developer, owner and operator focused on the key metropolitan areas most closely tied with consumption and global trade; managing over 100 Mn Sq. Ft. gross floor area of projects across Asia-pacific region.
ESR entered India in early 2017 with the goal to create one of the foremost industrial real estate platforms in India top capture the increasing demand for institutional grade, modern logistics properties.
We're looking to expand our investments/acquisition team in Mumbai, that leads equity investments for $1Bn fund. The team has acquired projects across India since 2017, and expects to expand the portfolio to 12-15 by end of 2019. It's an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team and platform.
- Pan India role, offers exposure to working on deals across Tier-1 and Tier-2 cities
- Leading buyouts as well as joint venture transactions to evaluate and acquire land as well as stabilized assets
- Financial Underwriting: Prepare and review excel-based models, including taxation and structuring
- Preparing Investment Memos and Term Sheets
- Support fund raising activities
- Working with tax advisors, lawyers, and liaison consultants
- Market Research
What we're looking for:
1) 9-12 years of experience of working for a foreign real estate fund (preferred) or with a domestic real estate fund/large developer in the investments/business development/land acquisition team(s)
2) Experience in leading land/core asset acquisition transactions for income earning real estate, i.e., industrial parks, retail malls and/or office developments
3) Ability to lead end-to-end transaction cycle, including negotiations, liaison with tax and legal consultants to do structuring and definitive documentation, preparing collateral like term sheets and investment memos
3) Proficiency in preparing and reviewing complex Excel models/cash flow proforma
4) Basic knowledge of real estate related FDI norms, funding instruments, taxation etc.
5) Possess excellent writing/communication skills
6) Passionate about real estate, be able to multi-task
7) Qualification: MBA (Finance) or similar PG in real estate
(Avoid applying unless you meet the above criteria)