ESR - Associate/General Manager - Real Estate/Logistics Investments (8-12 yrs)
Significant Real Estate Investment experience and MBA from Top Tier institution is a must
ESR is a leading pan-Asia logistics real estate developer, owner and operator focused on the key metropolitan areas most closely tied with consumption and global trade; managing over 100 Mn Sq. Ft. gross floor area of projects across Asia-pacific region.
ESR entered India in early 2017 with the goal to create one of the foremost industrial real estate platforms in India top capture the increasing demand for institutional grade, modern logistics properties.
We're looking to expand our investments/acquisition team in Mumbai, that leads equity investments for 2 funds with AUM of $500Mn+. The team has acquired 8 projects across India since 2017, and expects to expand the portfolio to 15+ by end of 2020. It's an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team and platform.
- Pan India role, offers exposure to working on deals across Tier-1 and Tier-2 cities
- Leading buyouts as well as joint venture transactions to evaluate and acquire land as well as stabilized assets
- Financial Underwriting: Prepare and review excel-based models, including taxation and structuring
- Preparing Investment Memos and Term Sheets
- Fund Raising due diligence and documentation with LPs/co-investors
- Working with tax advisors, lawyers, and liaison consultants
- Market Research
What we're looking for:
1) 8-12 years of experience of working for a foreign real estate fund or fund manager (preferred) or with a domestic real estate fund/large developer in the investments/business development/land acquisition team(s)
2) Experience in leading land/core asset acquisition transactions for real estate, i.e., industrial parks, retail malls,residential and/or office developments
3) Ability to lead end-to-end transaction cycle, including negotiations, liaison with tax and legal consultants to do structuring and definitive documentation, preparing collateral like term sheets and investment memos
3) Proficiency in preparing and reviewing complex Excel models/cash flow proforma
4) Basic knowledge of real estate related FDI norms, funding instruments, taxation etc.
5) Possess excellent writing/communication skills
6) Passionate about real estate, be able to multi-task
7) Qualification: MBA (Finance) or similar PG in real estate
(Avoid applying unless you meet the above criteria)