HR Manager at Eskeyn Ventures
Views:796 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
ESKEYN Ventures - Chief Executive Officer - Investment Banking (10-15 yrs)
1. The CEO (Investment Banking) Eskeyen Ventures shall have the professional and administrative responsibility for Eskeyen Ventures and the Fund as a whole and shall be delegated the responsibility for the management, operation and development of Eskeyen Ventures
2. The individual shall have thee responsibility to support the strategic objectives with respect to assets under management.
3. The work profile furthermore includes the responsibility for investment advice to Eskeyen Ventures Executive Board, rebalancing, asset allocation, risk management and Fund level control and investment mandate compliance for the combined assets under management in the Fund.
4. The detailed job description would include performing company and industry due diligence, including risk assessment and quantitative & qualitative analysis of business and market trends. Monitoring existing portfolio companies, evaluating platform and add-on acquisitions and evaluating exit options. Conducting financial modeling and analysis incorporating various business projections and capital structures, while stress testing critical assumptions.
5. The Chief Executive Officer will report directly to Eskeyen Ventures Executive Board and shall be in Charge of the administration of Eskeyen Ventures in accordance with the principles and guidelines laid down by the Executive Board
Qualifications & Experience :
1. An MBA from an Ivy League University with a background of Finance, Law and IT
2. At least 10-15 years of experience in investment banking and Private Equity Management
3. A critical thinker with strong quantitative and analytical skills who expresses their thoughts and ideas clearly both in oral and written communications
4. A proactive and organized self-starter with a positive attitude, powerful work ethic, strong attention to detail, and experience and comfort in Excel
5. A dynamic professional who can use his networking skills to collaborate with different sectors seamlessly.
6. A strong IT qualification and background is a must.
Salary : INR One Cr PA