Human Resource Executive at Eshopbox
Views:660 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Eshopbox - Manager - Process Excellence (7-10 yrs)
Process Excellence Manager
Eshopbox Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd.
Eshopbox is an all-in-one ecommerce logistics platform using modern software to provide fast and affordable fulfilment. Brands of all sizes - use Eshopbox full-service solution to store inventory at warehouses near their customers and ship orders with the Eshopbox carrier network to improve transit times and shipping costs. Eshopbox's deep integration with sales channels enables brands to earn prime-like badges to accelerate their sales.
Experience required: 6 + years
Location- Gurgaon (onsite)
Ropes and responsibilities:
- Overlook manage operating Standards, Company Policies/Procedures and ensure the team will act in the best interests of the Company, its Customers, Employees and the Public (Customer's Customer) which will differentiates from the competitors.
- Drive proactive planning & issue resolution for key and strategic customers
- Overlook/ensure compliance in all operational/ departmental reports, including reports for all Operational areas in a timely manner with utmost accuracy
- Increase profitability of existing customers by implementing cost cutting measures
- Maintain clear and adequate liaison and communications with the KAMs and stake holders to facilitate achieving KPI
- Work with Stake Holders to define and implement processes to improve operations quality
- Monitor & Improve of all KPI Parameters in relevant areas as per agreed SLA.
- To Take necessary action to communicate / advice / delegate / assist in reaching the desired performance level.
- Exploring the opportunities / possibilities to exceed customer Expectation.
- Motivating & managing the staffs reporting directly or indirectly by training and developing them in accordance to organizational Policy / Procedures and equip the staff with standards which need to be adopted.
- Develop teamwork, demonstrating shared goals and values. Provide leadership guidance and support to all staff in the area. Enable the team to ensure that adequate staffs are trained and motivated.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.