Manager - Human Resource at Eruvaka Technologies
Views:4591 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Eruvaka Technologies - Product Manager (4-15 yrs)
PondLogs is a cloud-based pond management software that provides insights to farmers which helps them to make real-time decisions to improve yield and maximize the profitability of every pond.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from planning to execution.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand and articulate the customer requirements and market requirements in to a logically sequenced and optimized product roadmap.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, attention to detail with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Work with product design team to do user testing and analyze the feedback to enhance the overall user experience of the product
- Identify, define and implement periodical enhancements in the product to ensure overall product and performance improvements
- Work with Product Development teams to ensure that they understand product requirements, business needs and actively participate in providing any needed guidance and clarification in a timely manner
- 4+ years managing the end-to-end product lifecycle for consumer or enterprise offerings with a mix of web and mobile clients
- Excellent communication skills; can seamlessly switch from conversations with farmers to conversations with engineers while speaking in the language of each
- Successful track record of collaboration with key stakeholders in product development, engineering, and sales teams.