HR Manager at Eroute Technologies
Views:280 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Eroute Technologies - Nodal Officer - Prepaid Payment Instrument (3-10 yrs)
PPI Nodal Officer | Eroute-Technologies (Payments)
Eroute Technologies - PPI Nodal Officer
- Candidate with Exemplary carrier in Digital Payment Domain (Prepaid Payment Instrument or Wallet) and Leasing covering risk and compliance, RBI reporting, digital payment related fraud, Chargeback, Reconciliations, Escrow account management, Foreclosure and Termination, Banking Partners for onboarding, services on/off and new product live.
- The offered role is a leadership position with experience between 3 to 10 years.
- Process Document preparation, review and finalization, Process Enhancement, Reducing TAT
- MIS Review and Finalization to be submitted with higher management.
- Escrow Account management as per RBI guidelines on issuance of PPI.
- Training Team members to handle Chargeback and Dispute cases raised by aggregators, Banks & Customers.
- Preparing and Explaining Charge Request Documents to the Development and QA team to meet or fulfill Business, Operations & Compliance requirements.
- Coordinating with Acquiring Banks, aggregators for various business processes.
- Creating and managing Risk rules defined in system and through aggregator portals.
- Coordinating and meeting with Regulatory Bodies (RBI, FIU, Statutory Auditors).