HR Manager at Eroute Technologies
Views:304 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Eroute Technologies - Manager - Public Relations & Communications (2-4 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop public relations campaigns and media relations strategies.
- Create, edit and curate content for press releases and keynote presentations.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Develop a corporate communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop an agency/media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in on-line media, print and broadcast.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a regular basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, alliances and sponsorships on-going basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding the communication strategy surrounding them.
Post Graduate degree in Mass Communications & Media/ MBA-Marketing from a premier institute.
Relevant 2-4 years experience in PR & Communications in reputed company/agency.
Eroute Technologies Private Limited is a card-based payment company with a mission to redefine spending experience with real-time visibility and control for new-age families. The Noida based company has recently been granted In-principle authorization to issue and operate pre-paid instruments in the country by the Reserve Bank of India and proposes to launch innovative payment solutions targeting tech-savvy millennials and Gen Zs who are the chief wage earners and contribute to over 70% of total household income in the country.