HR Manager at Eroute Technologies
Views:741 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Eroute Technologies - Manager/Officer - Compliance (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Managing KYC/ AML regulations pertaining to prepaid instruments/ cards-wallet.
- Well versed with Qualitative & Quantitative skills pertaining to data & privacy regulations, transactions monitoring and reporting, regulatory filings & coordination.
- Oversee regulation & regulatory framework, monitoring and compliance.
- Handling Risk Management, governance & compliance.
- Ideal candidate should be MBA/ CA/ CS.
- Certification on compliances from IIBF will be an added advantage.
About Us :
Eroute Technologies Private Limited is card-based payment company with a mission to - redefine spending experience with real-time visibility and control for new-age families- . The Noida based company has recently been granted In-principle authorization to issue and operate pre-paid instruments in the country by the Reserve Bank of India and proposes to launch innovative payment solutions targeting tech-savvy millennials and Gen Z's who are the chief wage earners and contribute to over 70% of total household income in the country.