Techology Head at Eroute Technologies Private Limited
Views:384 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Eroute Technologies - Head - Content Marketing (7-15 yrs)
- Develop content for internal and external communications across channels as per the calendar.
- Collaborate with digital marketing and social media teams for social listening and integrated the learnings in content development.
- Work with market research to build and infuse content intelligence to marketing collaterals.
- Coordinated with product and sales teams to understand product USPs and draft scripts for product demo and explainer videos.
- Develop a copywriting mind-set in teams to develop web pages, ad copies and other marketing material that strikes an instant connection with the audience.
- Support solution launches for product marketing via whitepapers, press releases, flyers, newsletters, brochures, case studies, social media posts, and blogs.
- Streamline app messaging with creative taglines and conversational marketing strategies
- Describe & maintain quality guidelines for content properties such as ebooks, blogs and thought leadership collaterals.
- Perform competitor analysis and content audits to analyze content gaps and improve brand messaging.
- Maintain working relationships with content owners, key stakeholders and clients.
- Should have the ability to understand cultural sensitivity, Intellectual property right violation and the ability to flag sensitive content, digital media.
About the Company :
- Eroute Technologies Private Limited is card-based payment company with a mission to redefine spending experience with real-time visibility and control for new-age families.
- The Noida based company has recently been granted In-principle authorization to issue and operate pre-paid instruments in the country by the Reserve Bank of India and proposes to launch innovative payment solutions targeting tech-savvy millennials and Gen Zs who are the chief wage earners and contribute to over 70% of total household income in the country.