HR Manager at Eroute Technologies
Views:85 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Eroute Technologies - Digital Content Curator (4-7 yrs)
- Research industry-related engaging topics.
- Prepare well-structured and comprehensive drafts by using digital platforms.
- Create and distribute marketing copy for advertising our company's products and services.
- Measure web traffic (e.g. bounce rates and conversion rates).
- Update our company's website as needed.
- Identify the needs of customers and also recommending new topics.
- Coordinate with design and marketing teams for illustrating articles.
- Use keyword research and SEO guidelines for the purpose of optimizing content.
- Promote content on social media and also monitoring engagement (e.g. shares and comments).
- Interview industry professionals for incorporating their views in blogs.
- Edit and proofread content before publication.
Hungry souls & Result-Oriented professionals with high proficiency in digital content creativity, production & curation and a deep understanding of digital media tools are encouraged to apply.
Eroute Technologies Private Limited is card-based payment company with a mission to - redefine spending experience with real-time visibility and control for new-age families- . The Noida based company has recently been granted In-principle authorization to issue and operate pre-paid instruments in the country by the Reserve Bank of India and proposes to launch innovative payment solutions targeting tech-savvy millennials and Gen Z's who are the chief wage earners and contribute to over 70% of total household income in the country.