Assistant Manager at Eroute Technologies
Views:2746 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Eroute Technologies - Chartered Accountant (2-4 yrs)
- Maintain the books and records, Record monthly transactional activities and complete month-end ledger.
- Perform all month-end ledger close activities including bank reconciliations, receivable and payable accruals, accretions, amortizations, valuation adjustments, and GAAP presentation entries.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Determine the appropriate project receivables by obtaining and reconciling electricity generation numbers, preparing invoices, reconciling prices.
- Adhere to the month-end closing and reporting timelines, control procedures, period-end close checklists, as well as income statement and balance sheet review timetable.
- Complete monthly balance sheet reconciliations and populate audit trail.
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
- Knowledge of GST
- TDS Compliances i.e., Filing of TDS Returns (Salary and Non Salary) for Corporate (including foreign companies) and Non Corporate.
- Filing TDS Corrections Statements, attending statutory notice and appearance before Income Tax Authorities, obtaining certificate, u/s 197 of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Accounting, Finalization of Financials, Statutory Audits and Tax Audits of Corporate and Non-Corporate.
- Filing of Income Tax Returns, Company Law Returns.
- Knowledge of Excel and Tally Software.
- To carry out other tasks as assigned by management from time to time.
Preferred Qualification & Experience:
- Qualified Chartered Account;
- 2-4 years of experience in a CA firm or large organization;
- Certification from travel associations like IATA, TAFI, TAAI, ASTA, IATO, PATA and UFTAA is a plus.
- Work as a Team Player:
- Thrive in a variable start- up environment;
- Co- ordinate with internal employees;
- Displays courteous and professional attitude;
- Take initiative;
- Learning and adapt quickly;
- Maintain a positive attitude.